To manage KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) operation on four computers with DisplayPort monitors, the new DPN-4P and DPN-4Duo from SmartAVI provide the utmost in control. Perfectly suited for nearly every application and venue, these new KVM switches support video resolutions up to an incredible 3840×2160.
The DPN-4P offers control of four single-head computers with DisplayPort 1.2 outputs, while the DPN-4Duo offers controls of four dual-head computers with DisplayPort 1.2 outputs. Both new switches support Windows, Mac and Linux computers, with full USB keyboard and mouse emulation. With multiple switching options, these devices provide a user-friendly and easy-to-implement KVM solution.
- Control KVM on four connected computers
- No software or drivers required
- Support for single-head (DPN-4P) or dual-head (DPN-4Duo) computers
- Supports USB 2.0 devices with full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports switching via hot keys, RS-232 and front panel buttons
- Supports high-resolution 3840×2160 (@60Hz) video
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant