To implement a user-friendly and reliable KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) solution for control of up to 16 computers from a single workstation, the new VNET series of WUXGA and USB KVM switches from SmartAVI provide the ideal solution for every application.
The VNET+16P uses handy combo KVM cables that transmit signals from two USB ports, two PS/2 ports and WUXGA video over a single cable for streamlined operation. The VNETX-16P offers the same consolidated KVM functionality with the added benefit of 130 feet of signal extension over inexpensive Cat5 cables. The VNETX-16P also offers DVI compatibility with a DVI dongle. For clean, efficient KVM control, there’s no better choice than the VNET series of KVM switches.
- Control KVM on 16 connected computers
- No software or drivers required
- Uses combo KVM cables for consolidated connectivity
- Supports USB and PS/2 devices with full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports switching via OSD (On Screen Display) and front panel buttons
- Supports high-resolution 1920×1200 (@60Hz) WUXGA video