The DVNET8P is a cross-platform KVM capable of sharing a DVI monitor, USB 2.0 keyboard, USB 2.0 mouse, stereo audio, and IR between two computers.
8-port DVI-D, USB 2.0 and audio switch. Control 8 computers, PC or Mac, on one display up to 20 feet away with USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse, stereo audio, and IR control. It is RS-232 and infrared compliant, capable of being controlled remotely via software.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun DVI
- Supports High Resolution 1920×1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices (Flash Drives, Printers, Cameras, Scanners, etc.)
- Supports USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output
- Front panel tactile switch with LED indicator
- Full IR and RS-232 control
- Home Theater Integration
- Digital Signage Deployment
- Information Kiosks/Displays
- Film/Recording Studios