View four different analog/digital video sources simultaneously on one screen with USB keyboard and mouse support.
The QuadKVM Switch allows you to view up to four different analog and digital video sources simultaneously on one display device. It also supports keyboard and mouse functionality, allowing you to access all four displays with one set of interface controls. Connections to video sources are managed via DVI-I connectors. Advanced viewing options include dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode. Use this device to simplify management of multiple sources by accessing and controlling them all through a single display and set of controls.
- View up to four computers on a single monitor at the press of a button
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- On-screen display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
- Change views by pressing the tact switches, keyboard hotkeys, and RS-232
- Display each computer with clean and crisp high-resolution video
- Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four computers on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two computers on one screen
- PiP-mode displays one computer in full screen with three thumbnail views
- Control any one computer while monitoring three others
- User-defined frame rate for each input
- Output port DVI-D – selectable 1920 x 1200 or 1920 x 1080